CCTV Wastewater – Water Technician
- Edmonton, AB
Imagine getting paid to play video games, use a video game Joystick at work? Are you the world’s greatest employee with a zest to learn new things? Looking for an opportunity to grow, to be part of a progressive company that is going to make a difference? Would you like to be cross trained in other areas of the company to ensure year round employment?
The CCTV technician is responsible to camera new and existing sanitary and storm lines for engineers, contractors, consultants and governments. Ensure proper procedures are followed when inspecting the lines and proper coding is used. Responsible for collecting video/data in the field.
- Operate a CCTV truck for the purpose of inspecting sewer lines with lateral launch camera systems.
- Utilize PipeTech Scan to capture to capture and log observations.
- Ability to capture video used for generating reports, data, mapping for contractors, consultants and engineering companies.
- Must be organized with a good eye paying attention to details.
- Deliver strong customer service.
- Support our HydroVac operators.
- Trouble shoot issues and equipment, including preventative maintenance.
- Report more significant issues and maintenance needs to the Shop Manager.
- Work with an eye to meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
- Set an example for the best in workmanship and paperwork.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2- 3 years of CCTV experience – preferred
- PACP – NASSCO certification an asset
- Must be bondable
- Class 5 driver’s license: 2 years’ experience
- Experience with safety, operation, maintenance procedures and manuals
- Ability to learn IVIS Construction Inc. core competencies regarding our products, installation techniques safety standards
- Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol test, provide a criminal record background check and drivers abstract with 3 demerits or less
- Must be medically and physically able to perform all duties of this position on an ongoing basis. Perform manual labor, including bending, stooping, reaching, carrying and lifting heavy objects weighing up to 22kg
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Training, certificates, and preferred skills
- Must have Waste distribution Certificate (Levels, I, II, III)
- Confined Space, CSTS, H2S, WHMIS certification, First Aid
- Hours of work are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm + overtime when required
- IVIS Construction Inc. offers a competitive wages to their employees including benefits plan, medical, dental and RRSP contribution
- Apply Online Now
- Or download the PDF Employment Application form and send it to Human Resources
- Please note that all fields are mandatory and must be filled out in full. DO NOT write “See Resume”. Failure to obey the instructions will result in your application being rejected and disqualifying you from employment with IVIS Construction Inc.