The right People
Safety is an investment in the future.
IVIS Construction Inc. is committed to strong health, safety and environmental protection programs. We always strive to protect our employees, clients and the general public from accidental losses. Our safety attitude has been built through training in hazard recognition, job site awareness, and safe decision making procedures.
Every IVIS Construction Inc. employee is provided with extensive training and a comprehensive orientation before stepping foot on a job site
- All employees receive training in:
- First Aid/CPR
- Confined Space
- Fall Protection
- H2S Alive
- Log Book Training
- LSE – Leadership Safety Excellence
- POST (Petroleum Orientation Safety Training)
- Respirator Fit Tests
The right Equipment
All of our employees at every level are responsible and accountable for overall safety initiatives. We dedicate a substantial amount of time and resources into the training and certification programs necessary to complete all projects without incident.
- Training on the following will be provided when required:
- Air Brakes
- Bonding Mat – Fortis Certified Training
- E-Rail Safety
- Forklift/Overhead Crane
- Ground Disturbance
- Plug Safety
- TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods)
- Traffic Control & Flagging