IVIS Construction Inc. has a large fleet of VAC-CON® Combo units that allow us to perform a variety of hydro-vac sewer services.
Our units offer the versatility of being able to perform vacuum and hydro excavation services as well as sewer drain cleaning for industrial, commercial and municipal clients – our services are ideal for large sanitary and sewer line projects.
Hydro excavation is the process of using high pressure water and vacuuming to remove solids. It is a non-destructive, accurate way to excavate soil, trench or locate underground utilities, and provides for better damage and safety control.
IVIS Construction Inc. Vac-Con® Combo units are equipped to take on any hydro excavating job. All of our operators are trained and certified on FORTIS Alberta high voltage power lines using bonding mats.
Our Units Are Able To:
- Vacuum and transfer the slurry (which is created from breaking up the ground with pressurized water) into a debris.
- Vacuum solids, semi-solids and liquids.
- Vacuum debris out of sumps & septic tanks, manholes, vaults, lift stations wet and dry.
- Capable of working in the cold winter weather and can excavate frozen ground conditions with heated pressurized water.
- Accurately trench with minimal ground disturbance.
- Slot trenching.