High Pressure Flushing Services
IVIS Construction Inc. has a large fleet of VAC-CON® Combo units that allow us to perform a variety of high pressure flushing services. Our units offer the versatility of being able to perform vacuum and hydro excavation services as well as sewer drain cleaning for industrial, commercial and municipal clients – our services are ideal for large sanitary and sewer line projects.
IVIS Construction Inc. offers hydro flushing in Edmonton, and our service extends throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
Our Units Are Able To:
- Our units are capable of cleaning with both high and low pressure flushing
- Our trucks can jet 55 GPM of water at 2000 – 3000 PSI
- Flush and clean services 65mm – 3000mm
High Pressure Flushing is Ideal For:
- Emergency situations: blockages, backups, slow flowing drains
- Removal of roots and blockages
- Thaw frozen lines
- Extracting solids, semi-solids & liquids
- Thaw frozen manholes, culverts, catch basins using our heated pressurized water wands
More Information on High Pressure Flushing
- Below lists the pipe diameter of lines that can be flushed.
- 1 in to 4 in
Commercial, Industrial and Municipal
- 6 in and up